Give to St George’s
The work of St George’s only happens because of the generosity of our congregation and members of the local community. Other than occasional grants for specific projects, we don’t receive any money from the central church or government.
Because of your support we are able to:
- continue offering worship in new and accessible ways for people of different ages, backgrounds and abilities.
- open our building as a place of prayer and community in warmth and safety
- support our community in love and service through St George’s Pantry and other events and activities.
- host the Beacon CE School for worship, lessons, celebrations and In Harmony rehearsals and performances.
- welcome visitors from all over the world to explore the history and heritage of the Iron Church.
Every gift matters and every gift makes a difference- no matter how large or small!
Monthly giving is by far the most helpful way to give as it allows us to plan impactful, long term projects and activities. To give regularly you can sign up for the Parish Giving Scheme it is quick, safe and very easy to use! Sign up here
If you aren’t able to give regularly but would like to make a one off donation, you can through our online giving page