Starting on Thursday 13th May is ‘Thy Kingdom Come’- a worldwide time prayer movement started by the Archbishop of Canterbury. The Archbishop is inviting people to pray everyday for 11 days (between Ascension day and Pentecost) and hopes that everyone who takes part will
- Deepen their own relationship with Jesus Christ
- Pray for 5 friends or family to come to faith in Jesus
- Pray for the empowerment of the Spirit that we would be effective in our witness.
There are a number of ways you can do this but here are just some:
- Use the ‘Thy Kingdom Prayer’ App which includes videos and daily prayers
- Use the Prayer Diary or Novena
- Watch the Daily Reflections on YouTube
Whatever works for you, give it a go!